cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

SubmitForm not updating attachment

Hey guys 

I'm using SubmitForm(Form1) in Edit mode to upload another file (there's already a file uploaded) but is not saving, at the end I'm seeing only the first file that I uploaded, not the second. What could be the problem ? The Datasource is the same for both times and also the Item since I can see the first file.

I need help as soon as possible

Thanks! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jaos291,

Can you share a bit more about your issue ?

Which kind of file are you uploading ?

Can you show the error info about your issue ?

I made a test . There is no issue on my side.

15.PNG16.PNG

Please check if your file exceeds the maximum size allowed to be upload.Currently there is a limit of 10 MB.

Please view MaxAttachments property of Attachment  and check if the maximum number of files is limited .

You can try to re-create an App based on your SharePoint list and check if it is solved.

Regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

It was my mistake

I was using SubmitForm because I needed to upload a file and the other info was updated within a Patch, using SubmitForm almost at the beginning of the OnBehavior formula fixed it

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jaos291,

Can you share a bit more about your issue ?

Which kind of file are you uploading ?

Can you show the error info about your issue ?

I made a test . There is no issue on my side.

15.PNG16.PNG

Please check if your file exceeds the maximum size allowed to be upload.Currently there is a limit of 10 MB.

Please view MaxAttachments property of Attachment  and check if the maximum number of files is limited .

You can try to re-create an App based on your SharePoint list and check if it is solved.

Regards,

Eason

Community Support Team _ Eason YU
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have an app that lets you attach a file (The size is not the problem I verified it), there is no trouble here the file uploads correctly. Then the file must be seen by some one like an admin and then he can attach another file, here is the problem, the adm can see the first file and download it, when he uploads another file then those two files must be seen by another person, for some reason this person can only see the first file uploaded and not the second one. I believe the second time I Submit the form is not saving but I'm not sure why is happening, the form is in Edit and it shows the correct Item because I can see the first file I uploaded

I'm doing the test with PNG files, the size is around 60 KB each

It was my mistake

I was using SubmitForm because I needed to upload a file and the other info was updated within a Patch, using SubmitForm almost at the beginning of the OnBehavior formula fixed it

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (76,092)