cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colbyturybury
Helper III
Helper III

SubmitForm writes everything back to Sharpoint except the date in a calendar data card

I have compared everything I have in my form to the auto generated canvas app from a sharepoint list. Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@colbyturybury 

I would take the first step of removing the datacard from your form and then adding it back in.  Sometimes the Form gets confused on the field type, especially if there have been any changes.  Maybe not the case, but worth a try as it's relatively simple.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@colbyturybury 

Can you describe more please about your scenario?

Things like the Update property for the datacard with the datepicker, the type of column in your list, etc.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Thanks again Randy for your help! 

My Update on the datacard is DataCardValue32.SelectedDate

The column type is Date and time

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@colbyturybury 

I would take the first step of removing the datacard from your form and then adding it back in.  Sometimes the Form gets confused on the field type, especially if there have been any changes.  Maybe not the case, but worth a try as it's relatively simple.

View solution in original post

Awesome! That worked! Thanks!

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@colbyturybury 

I sometimes hesitate and only look at that as a last resort, but it seems it is usually the answer when everything looks good and nothing makes sense why it would not work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,014)