cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Submitting Multiple HTML forms for each item in a Collection

Hello! This is my first time posting on here. 

So, what I'm trying to do is to take an item from either a list or a collection and give it its own Html form. Here's a screen shot of what I have so far:

ForumPicture1.PNG

Basically: right now I have it so that the HTML form filters through all List/Collection items that match a certain criteria, grabs all the desired data from all the matching entries, and posts it into one HTML form. what I want to do is to do this for every individual item in the list, So Jack and Jim would have their own "Bidders" HTML form instead of having to share one. Any advice on how to proceed with this?

For further reference for what I'm trying to do, here is an example code of how we did the same thing but for a limited number of bidders. we now wanna do this but for a theoretically infinite number of bidders ForumPicture2.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Why does it need to be an html form? If this is to display in the app you could easily recreate that layout on a display form or an edit form in view form mode.

if you want to create an html table for outside of the app or to email to someone, use the power automate create html table step. You can format the display of the table using the following instructions https://www.google.com/amp/s/ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/amp/

I'm having the text display in an email that the app will be sending, so the html will display in the email not the app. 

Thanks for the link though! I was told about power automate last week and will definitely look into it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (41,068)