cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Submitting Multiple HTML forms for each item in a Collection

Hello! This is my first time posting on here. 

So, what I'm trying to do is to take an item from either a list or a collection and give it its own Html form. Here's a screen shot of what I have so far:

ForumPicture1.PNG

Basically: right now I have it so that the HTML form filters through all List/Collection items that match a certain criteria, grabs all the desired data from all the matching entries, and posts it into one HTML form. what I want to do is to do this for every individual item in the list, So Jack and Jim would have their own "Bidders" HTML form instead of having to share one. Any advice on how to proceed with this?

For further reference for what I'm trying to do, here is an example code of how we did the same thing but for a limited number of bidders. we now wanna do this but for a theoretically infinite number of bidders ForumPicture2.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Submitting Multiple HTML forms for each item in a Collection

Why does it need to be an html form? If this is to display in the app you could easily recreate that layout on a display form or an edit form in view form mode.

if you want to create an html table for outside of the app or to email to someone, use the power automate create html table step. You can format the display of the table using the following instructions https://www.google.com/amp/s/ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/amp/

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Submitting Multiple HTML forms for each item in a Collection

I'm having the text display in an email that the app will be sending, so the html will display in the email not the app. 

Thanks for the link though! I was told about power automate last week and will definitely look into it. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,203)