cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Subscription for created app in PowerApps

Is it possible to create an application in PowerApps and grant access to it for individuals / companies on a subscription basis?

In other words, I would like to create an application available to customers with access after purchasing a subscription.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Subscription for created app in PowerApps

Yes that is possible. Create an account for each of them in your office 365 admin center. After that share the app with them. They will be able to Use the App. Subsequently, you can pay the subscription or Grant them access to pay themselves

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Yes that is possible. Create an account for each of them in your office 365 admin center. After that share the app with them. They will be able to Use the App. Subsequently, you can pay the subscription or Grant them access to pay themselves

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Ok, nice to hear that is possible. Thanks! 🙂 

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Please mark as a solution once you are satisfied

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Karol92 ,

Are you referring to the Power Apps license subscription?

Note: Only internal users in your company and Guest users can be shared with the App.

Sik

Highlighted

Hi! 😉

@v-siky-msft wrote:

Are you referring to the Power Apps license subscription?

No. I try to explain:

I want to write an application that will be available from the phone and a web browser.

I would like to have access to the application from other accounts (e.g. created by me) provided that the subscription is paid for the possibility of using my application.

Writing an application, e.g. in Angular, you can do it, but I would like to create it through the PowerApps wizard.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,094)