cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muderiz1

Subview Topics All ?

Hi all,
I got a stupid situation in my model-driven app. When I am clicking on Subarea "Assistants" on the left side , I am getting some stupid subview under system view "Active assistants" , as You can see on this picture below :

Muderiz1_0-1616356052216.png

Why I am getting this view and how can go back on my regular system view like that :

Muderiz1_1-1616356180646.png

What did I wrong and how to get a "proper" system view ? 

Many thanks 
Edin

2 REPLIES 2
ChrisPiasecki
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Muderiz1,

It's a bit difficult to see without a full screenshot of the impacted view. By any chance did you select any option in the Group By? It looks like it's applied a grouping on Last Name or something. Try clearing the group by if that is the case.

---
Please click Accept as Solution if my post answered your question. This will help others find solutions to similar questions. If you like my post and/or find it helpful, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.

Hi Chris,
thank You for Your message. I am trying to find out " Group by" in a new Platform Solution Maker, but  no where to se "Group by"... As You know, there are only "Filter" and "Sort" options available. Luckily, I have found "Group by" in Classic view , but I am getting error message :

Muderiz1_0-1616851862820.png

When I click on Dont send, it comes out that nothing is possible to do whatever I try to do :

Muderiz1_1-1616851997075.png

I can not click on "Filter criteria ( where actually Group by, Ungroup and other commands are) nor on Columns or any other click is possible ...

I tried to delete Active Assistants View in View Designer and App Designer and then in Solution explorer, then I made it again from scratch . but still the same error happen and still the view in App is like before.

I do not want to delete Assistants entity, but it seems that I will have to do that...Any advice , please ? 
Many thanks , Edin Muderizovic 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,775)