@_Corey_I get "The data source supplied to the function is invalid". App checker shows the same error for the DataCardValue.Items elements within the app.
Nothing has changed on my end, literally just in testing phase so no changes have been made.
What's unusual which I just noticed when you asked for those checks, when I go to App Checker -> Runtime -> Click on an error, it takes me to the formula bar. As soon as I off click (no changes made), the error disappears. In the past I would have to actually make a change and the error would disappear.
Thanks for your assistance @_Corey_
I am now running into this issue for the first time, and have tried all of the above steps with no success. The app is virtually unusable without this being fixed. Is there any fix in-progress or am I just out of luck?
@_Corey_ - requesting a response as this is happening across all of our apps as we try and roll them out for the first time.
@Corey I have had this issue with another list and it eventually resolved itself -- for now.
However, it is now existing on another list for every drop down field. Same exact message for every field and I've made no changes. As soon as I refresh the connections, the red x disappear and then reappear again when I go back to edit the form.
Feels so unstable and risky.
I think that for a moment the red X's were gone... But now they are back and even harder to get rid of. Refreshing the connection does nothing anymore. So, so frustrating. It's such a waste of time trying to make everything to work.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand