cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Sudden appearance of red x's

@robertcarmody @CindyZ @Anonymous @syed_sme @longathrow If the App checker is not reporting any errors, the red X's should be safe to ignore.  They likely are triggered when a formula is run while the datasource is in an intermediate/invalid state and are not being cleared properly after the datasource has updated and became valid again.  Is anyone noticing functionality loss?  Or is it more of an annoyance / causing confusion?

Highlighted

Hi

Thanks for this, in fact after going to View-> Data sources and refresh the Sharepoint connection the app worked again.

Kind regards,

Juan

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @_Corey_ 

This issue seems to have resurfaced again. I am now getting this every time I close and re-open the app. I tried the three steps you listed earlier in this thread but continue to get the same issue. I have also tried clearing cache and opening the app on a range of different devices but continue to have the same problem. Have there been any other developments or any other steps we can try to resolve this? I'm getting 150+ of these errors and having to refresh 10+ data sources (all SP lists) each time I open the app. Without knowing the eventual impact this will have on the app in the long term we are reluctant to continue development on any apps until this is resolved so any update you could provide would go a long way to help us make a decision about how to proceed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,326)