cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HansHeintz
Post Patron
Post Patron

Sudden errors components temporary solve by deleting and reintroducing same code

I opened my app for editing and found it suddenly contains hundreds of errors. They all relate to self made components. Opening the errorlist I find they specifically relate to properties of components like onreset. If I go by them one by one and delete this code in the component (cut) and then reintroduce (paste) the errors go away. But if I save and reopen they are back.

If I open a version of my code from before the problems, like 10 versions back (reset version) there is also this same problem that was not there when I opened this version before.

The code is mostly simple like in a onreset: reset a textinput and set a variable

I did recently copy components from this app to another app but I would not think there is still some connection between them and also I did not change them in either app.

What could be happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HansHeintz
Post Patron
Post Patron

Just found out it's some huge unsolved bug in european versions:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Huge-issue-with-Powerapps-3-22052-16-compone...

There are also workarounds here. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HansHeintz
Post Patron
Post Patron

Just found out it's some huge unsolved bug in european versions:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Huge-issue-with-Powerapps-3-22052-16-compone...

There are also workarounds here. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,632)