Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClaireAllen
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Suggestions Box Template App

Hello Community,

Can anyone help me please?
I've installed the Suggestions Box Template, and now I'm trying to make it my own.

How can I clear the collections, and enter in my information
When I think I've updated some of the information, the buttons become disabled and I'm not able to use the App

I have seen previous posts regarding instructions, which would be really helpful to make this App your own, as I'm struggling to do this.
Any help would be appreciated, simply terms please as I'm still learning.

Thank you
Claire

6 REPLIES 6
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

I do not see a suggestions box template on either phone or tablet layout, are you referring to employee feedback template for mobile layout?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

@TheRobRush ,
I'm referring to the Suggestions Box template that is available within Power Apps.

ClaireAllen_0-1621583737221.png

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Odd, that template does not appear in mine, or I would help you out. Good chance if it is a template that it created an excel file in your default onedrive folder and saved some of it's data that runs it there, give it a look.

Here's the ones I have to choose from

templates.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

Thank you @TheRobRush 
Unfortunately it's not created an excel file
Thanks for trying to help
Regards

Claire

eirfyp
Frequent Visitor

I am also struggling with the same issue, it's a shame we have a lack of support on this topic been searching the Internet can't find anything or any videos 😞

eirfyp
Frequent Visitor

could an expert on here create a video on how to set this up??

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,172)