cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Sum of items in a dynamic Gallery

I encounter a situation, that I put specially filtered items into a Gallery, and define some more complicated formula in each cell in the Gallery, put it in a text box. Then outside of the Gallery, another text box is defiined to be the sum of all these text boxes in the Gallery. 

The result came out correct when first evaluated. But when the program do anohter screen, and have a new output of the Gallery, I found the calculated result did not get updated. 

Can SUM function work on the Gallery.Allitems as it's input?

Martin

12 REPLIES 12

Update: We are still working to deploy the hotfix. We encountered a technical issue which prevented us from deploying sooner. I will update this thread again once hotfix deployment is complete.

Final update: A hotfix to address the issue has been successfully deployed. The updated Studio version is v3.19052.20.115177617. You will need to edit your app(s) in Studio and re-publish for the fix to take effect--please remember that it make take up to a few minutes for the newly published app(s) to be packaged and available to players (web or mobile). Please report any issues you experience with this update.

Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

View solution in original post

Great! It work now. So no temporary fix needed. 

Thanks a lot!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,978)