cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielpereze

Superación umbral columna de búsqueda.

No entiendo porque me surge este problema al momento de cargar datos de una lista de SharePoint a un cuadro combinado. Me pueden ayudar por favor.

danielpereze_0-1635185043769.png

El error es "No se puede completar la consulta porque el numero de columnas de busqueda que contiene supera el umbral de la columna de busqueda", alguien sabe como solucionarlo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @danielpereze ,

I think the error message is:

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by the administrator.

The point is you should know there is LookUp column threshold which is 12, includes lookups, person and managed metadata columns. Please see the video below:

PowerApps SharePoint Data Source Key Points - YouTube

For now, there is no way to bypass it as SharePoint list views are not supported in Power Apps. You will also see a few ideas about this in the Idea forum, if you like one, you could vote for it:

Power Apps Ideas - Power Platform Community

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @danielpereze ,

I think the error message is:

The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by the administrator.

The point is you should know there is LookUp column threshold which is 12, includes lookups, person and managed metadata columns. Please see the video below:

PowerApps SharePoint Data Source Key Points - YouTube

For now, there is no way to bypass it as SharePoint list views are not supported in Power Apps. You will also see a few ideas about this in the Idea forum, if you like one, you could vote for it:

Power Apps Ideas - Power Platform Community

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,192)