cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maximilian
Level: Powered On

Surpressing server response error

I have an entity which has a possibility to edit its' data via editable form. I have a dropdown field which upon selecting specific value - makes the record disappear from entity. Otherwise you simply are able to edit the entity record fields.

There are two options:

1. Use edit form to make changes -> Do not select the specific dropdown value -> Save -> Data saved. No errors returned.

2. Use edit form to make changes -> Select the specific dropdown value -> Save -> Data saved. Record no longer visible in entity as intended, but it returns error.

Everything works as it should, but it shows me an error for some reason. Is there a way to surpress it?

Error:notfound.PNG

I don't have a complicated formula, the error shows up on my button OnSelect property:

SubmitForm(EditForm);

Apparently, it seems as if it updates the information, then the record disappears from entity due to how the entity works with its' conditions (remove record if the specific field contains certain value from dropdown) and then it is trying to figure out where did the record go - why? Information is already saved and then gone. 

1 REPLY 1
Maximilian
Level: Powered On

Re: Surpressing server response error

Giving the thread a bump since at first it was marked as spam and is now getting lost in the later pages.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,597)