Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon091
Helper II
Helper II

Survey in Power apps

Hi,

I have a requirement to display long feedback form with some checkboxes in power apps model driven app.

On submit it should check if all checkboxes are checked. If not highlight the checkboxes which are not checked.

What will be the best approach to achieve this. Can Microsoft forms be a solution or can we embed microsoft forms in power apps. Or can I embed a word template?

Note this survey is for internal clients not external.

Please provide some suggestions.

Thanks.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Sharon091
Helper II
Helper II

Any suggestions please.

@Sharon091 ,

One option would be to do it with Forms (you can send a link in an email from Power Apps) and the use Power Automate to send the data back to your data source (I assume CDS).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Sharon091 ,

Just checking if you got the result you were looking for on this thread. Happy to help further if not.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

I have a requirement to do this with model driven app . I'm thinking to embed Canvas app (containing survey questions, since with canvas app we have the flexibility to design) into the model driven form.

@Sharon091 ,

I am not a Model-Driven user, but I suspect you will need some Canvas facilities in this, so that may be a good plan.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (58,606)