cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nagavital
Microsoft
Microsoft

Swipe finger over particular portion of image and change color of swiped portion

I need swipe finger over particular  poriotn of an image and change selected portion to some transperent color on top of image. Can we achieve this in PowerApps?

My main intention is user need to Swipe finger over particular part of the image and that part should be read by OCR and store that text in our repo. I'm thinking to do reading of selected part of image on server, but to server i need to give selected portion of image along with image. I'm looking for how to identify selected portion

Any pointers on this please?

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Nagavital,

After researching and trying out a little bit, I cannot think of any way to achieve your requirement. I think this cannot be done using PowerApps so far. 

You could post this idea in the PowerApps Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Vicky_Song
Helper III
Helper III

@nagavital, as @v-monli-msft mentioned, it is impossible for you to select one particular portion of image. However, it is possible for you to select the whole image and change the background or border color when mouse hover one the image:

Select the image in PowerApps, and go to Action -> select HoverBorderColor/HoverColor/HoverFill action, then specify the color you want. Also check this article for the details: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/properties-color-border/#hover

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,523)