Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emptyglasses
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Switch Function

Hi ,

My app has few tabs and a gallery in homescreen, on the selection of tabs I want to sort the data in the gallery on the basis of certain condition 

1 clicking on the first tab will display the entire data from  sharepointlist in the gallery

* when clicking on the second tab , I want to filter the data in my sharepoint list , But it is showing some error,

Emptyglasses_0-1669265196746.png

Access Details is a choice column in my sharepoint list , by clicking on the second tab I only want to show the data where the Accessdetails column contains the value Display

Could anyone help me to fix this 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Emptyglasses ,

Try using below formula - 

Switch(vartabselected, 1, SPUD, 2, Filter(SPUD, 'Access Details'.Value="Display"))

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NandiniBhagya20
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Emptyglasses ,

Try using below formula - 

Switch(vartabselected, 1, SPUD, 2, Filter(SPUD, 'Access Details'.Value="Display"))

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the topic and so other members of the community can find solutions more easily.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply that worked perfectly fine 

Hi I;ve one more doubt 

what if I need to sort the data not based on column , On shrepoint list 

like i need need to showcase all the data in my app if my Sharepoint list contains the word Display

Switch(vartabselected, 1, SPUD, 2, Filter(SPUD, .Value="Display"))

will this work ??

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,215)