cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtenklooster
Level: Powered On

Switching to component view takes 20 seconds

Hi,

As you can see in the screen video below, when switching to the components view, the browser sends 200 requests to the powerapps api before showing the components screen. Switching between components takes the same number of requests.

OAsG9zW

I know Components are in preview however this appears to be some kind of bug. Anyone experienced this before?

Tried several browsers without luck.

The requests are made to: 
https://instance-neu.create.powerapps.com/v3.19104.33.130671691/api/v2/invoke
With payload:

{"dcall:documentservicev2/1/controltemplatetrygetproperty":{"controlTemplate":{"_oid":10004},"propertyName":"Name"}}

1 REPLY 1
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: Switching to component view takes 20 seconds

Hi @rtenklooster ,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue you mentioned.

it only takes 250ms to switch to component view. Could you also try in a new App to check if the issue you mentioned is easy to reproduce.

If this issue only happens in your current App, Could you try to clear browser cache or change another browsers to check if this issue still remains?

Also, please consider to delete all components to check if the issue is caused by these components.

Annotation 2019-11-14 133341.png

Best regards,

Sik 

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,444)