cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtenklooster
Frequent Visitor

Switching to component view takes 20 seconds

Hi,

As you can see in the screen video below, when switching to the components view, the browser sends 200 requests to the powerapps api before showing the components screen. Switching between components takes the same number of requests.

OAsG9zW

I know Components are in preview however this appears to be some kind of bug. Anyone experienced this before?

Tried several browsers without luck.

The requests are made to: 
https://instance-neu.create.powerapps.com/v3.19104.33.130671691/api/v2/invoke
With payload:

{"dcall:documentservicev2/1/controltemplatetrygetproperty":{"controlTemplate":{"_oid":10004},"propertyName":"Name"}}

1 REPLY 1
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rtenklooster ,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue you mentioned.

it only takes 250ms to switch to component view. Could you also try in a new App to check if the issue you mentioned is easy to reproduce.

If this issue only happens in your current App, Could you try to clear browser cache or change another browsers to check if this issue still remains?

Also, please consider to delete all components to check if the issue is caused by these components.

Annotation 2019-11-14 133341.png

Best regards,

Sik 

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (33,966)