cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thanke
Helper I
Helper I

Syntax Help

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

2 REPLIES 2
JRaasumaa
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@thanke wrote:

I am really struggling with finding a complete reference on the syntax used within PowerApps.  Can anyone point me to a source that can supply me with a good reference guide of all the availble and functioning syntax that I can use within PowerApps.  

I know I can google specific functions, but I I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to get a handle on the complete picture of what I can do.

Thanks,

Todd

I use this link daily:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/formula-reference/

Not sure if that's what you are looking for but it has all the functions and formula's and syntax within.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also make sure when having a look at the documentation you use the correct quotes and semicolons and colons, these are based on the user preferences, for example:

en-us: one semicolon between functions

be-nl: two semicolons needed between functions

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (866)