cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Center Service Manager 2016 integration with Power Apps

Hello, 

I am new to Power Apps and I need help converting my Access Webb Apps into Power Apps. My company deals with over 10,000 records and i am having a difficult time managing these large lists in Power Apps.

Scenario: I have a Share Point List that has 20,000 records each record has a Status Column in it. i only want to view records that have Status.Value = "Deficient". 

Problem: I know that my total Deficient records is 20, but the item count is showing only 13.. my expression is:

CountIf('Exchange Program',Status.Value="Deficient")

im pretty sure its because its only searching the first 500 records... Do i need to create a query in SharePoint List to further narrow down the data source  or is there a way in PowerApps to create the query first? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bsebastian,

According to this documentation about PowerApps delegation, we know that currently PowerApps do have a limitation for 500 items. We are working on this.

Temporarily, there is a workaround you could refer to:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Rollback-delegation/m-p/2131#M1188

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bsebastian,

According to this documentation about PowerApps delegation, we know that currently PowerApps do have a limitation for 500 items. We are working on this.

Temporarily, there is a workaround you could refer to:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Rollback-delegation/m-p/2131#M1188

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,939)