Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chudson002
Helper IV
Helper IV

TOGGLE

New to PowerApps.

Want to use "Toggle" under Input.

When toggle is changed, an icon becomes visible (plane) to indicate flight arrangements need to be made. 
I know this is a simple request...any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @chudson002 ,

I will call it Toggle1 (change to your control name). Set the Visible property of the Icon you want to show/hide to 

Toggle1.Value

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chudson002 ,

The Toggle control returns Boolean Value, so If you want the plane icon to be visible when the toggle is toggled on, please modify the Visible property of Plane Icon to ToggleName.Value. 

Conversely, set the visible property to !ToggleName.Value.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Thanks @v-siky-msft for confirming my logic.
@chudson002 , from your specs, you wanted "when the toggle was changed" - I assume when turned on, which has the Visible property of

Toggle1.Value

If you want the toggle off and the icon to be visible, use

!Toggle1.Value

(the opposite value of the toggle).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

4 REPLIES 4
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @chudson002 ,

I will call it Toggle1 (change to your control name). Set the Visible property of the Icon you want to show/hide to 

Toggle1.Value

v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chudson002 ,

The Toggle control returns Boolean Value, so If you want the plane icon to be visible when the toggle is toggled on, please modify the Visible property of Plane Icon to ToggleName.Value. 

Conversely, set the visible property to !ToggleName.Value.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Thanks @v-siky-msft for confirming my logic.
@chudson002 , from your specs, you wanted "when the toggle was changed" - I assume when turned on, which has the Visible property of

Toggle1.Value

If you want the toggle off and the icon to be visible, use

!Toggle1.Value

(the opposite value of the toggle).

Worked Like a Charm - Outstanding!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,833)