cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
singhharjitgill
Level: Power Up

Table didn't load properly

Hi All,

I have setup a trial of CRM Dynamics and am trying PowerApp. In PowerApp, I have a list BrowseGallery. The Items property is set to the Contact entity of CRM. However, the records are not displayed. Infact I see an error with excalamation. On hovering the mouse on the Items property of BrowseGallery, "CONTACT" is underlined and a tool tip appears with the text "Invalid Name.

I have deleted the data source many times and have set it many times. Also, signed in and signed out multiple times. After selecting Dynamics 365 > (My Company instance of CRM), the list of entities in the Data Source window does not appear. Instead I get a message, "Table didn't load correctly." Clicking on "More" button gives the message "User was not found" and the Session id, which is Session ID: 4c6cdc14-86cc-d7fe-64b6-2ce0ea2fd33c.

The same behavior is happening on the other instance of CRM and PowerApp. I am practically unable to do anything in PowerApp. Please help

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Table didn't load properly

Hi @singhharjitgill,

I created the testing free trial and the table loaded correctly from my side.

26.PNG

Please first check your trial license, if the license has expired, then the connection may become not available.

I will try to forward your session ID for further investigation. I will post back once I got any response.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,865)