cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Table embedded in gallery not showing data in preview mode.

Hi there,

I have an app that has nested galleries. The first gallery is a standard gallery called 'MasterGallery' . The nested gallery (RiskGallery) has a table inserted into it which gets data from a SP list based on the selection in the original gallery (see below)

Cym_1-1594092417979.png

The table in the nested gallery seems to show up fine in editing mode and has the correct data. When i go to preview mode it disappears:

Cym_2-1594092504184.png

And when i go back in to edit mode and click on the MasterGallery items, the table and the associated data doesn't show up (get a message saying we didn't find any data at this time):

Cym_3-1594092558939.png

The formula for the RiskGallery Items is: 

Filter('Change Management Risk Assessessment', CMMasterID=MasterGallery.Selected.ID)

Cym_0-1594092745814.png

Any ideas gratefully received!

Thanks

Cym

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Table embedded in gallery not showing data in preview mode.

I've solved it myself. Took the table out of the nested gallery and changed the table item values to 

Filter('Change Management Risk Assessessment', CMMasterID=MasterGallery.Selected.ID)

and it all works perfectly 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Table embedded in gallery not showing data in preview mode.

I've solved it myself. Took the table out of the nested gallery and changed the table item values to 

and it all works perfectly 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,823)