cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate II
Advocate II

Tables/views missing in data source browser

Hi everyone!

I am becoming exasperated with missing views in one of my Oracle Cloud data sources and need advice. I am successfully connecting to our Oracle Cloud via the on-premise gateway. Until today, I could use the search box to bring up the views which were specifically created for this project. Now, the search box only returns two tables which match part of the search term. I scrolled all the way down in the result list and obviously couldn't find it either.

I can force the connection by typing the name in the custom table name field but that is causing significant more work when moving from beta to prod environment since the notation changes from '[schema].[table_name]' to 'schema.table_name'. I could use variables but all that would require me to significantly change my code base. Before, I could just remove the views from the beta source and add in the views from prod database which have the same name and structure.

As you can read in between the lines, I don't have this issue on prod. I can search for the views, they pop up and I can just add them.

What I've tried/checked so far:

- Checked database user privileges (grant rights)

- Removing and re-adding the data source from the on-premise gateway

- Changing browsers (Opera, Chrome, Edge Chrome, Edge Chrome Dev)

- Disabled "Improve data source experience and Common Data Services views" as suggested in another thread

Anyone?

Thx for your time and help!

Henning 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (53,769)