cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndersIskov Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Taking text from searchbar and inserting it in other searchbar

Hi all,

I am currently making an application in which we would like for our search to have multiple searchbars where we write a given information we wish to search for and then press "Search" as can be seen below:

ComplicatedSearch1.JPG

When pressing "Ara" (search) it will then redirect us to the mainbrowsegallery as the one seen on the left hand side, but bigger, with more information, based on the search from each of the searchbars. However, there is no "Default" etc for me to pull the searched item from the searchbar into a searchbar on the new screen.

The second problem is how to clean the searchbar afterwards so that it does not continue to filter according to the first searchbars item.

I hope that was not too confusing.

I have thought to simply make the current searchbars into textbox's, but I still don't know how to "Patch" the information written into an actual searchbar. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
kbilakanti Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Taking text from searchbar and inserting it in other searchbar

@AndersIskov To answer your second problem just Reset the text box on Ara button click. at the end(Reset(<control>)).

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,021)