cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target page on my app not displaying the cards that I have setup when run

Hi Im new to Powerapps and building my first app from a list from sharepoint. I have managed to create exaclty what I need and goes over 2 edit pages on the app. when I run the app to test the display it is showing a blank page on the second page and when running the app on my iphone the same again the second page does not display the cards I have setup. also get an error on the app saying the data source may be inavalid. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi joybre,

I assume that you are using an EditForm control on the 2 edit pages on the app. Do you have a Gallery control on your app?

Per my test, if there is only EditForm/DisplayForm control on the app, though you have set its data source properly, when you preview the app, it will be blank.

So you may need to have a screen with a Gallery control, set its Items property as the data source. Then add EditForm/DisplayForm, set its DataSource to the list, and Item property as Gallery.Selected.

How about your app configurations? Please show me more details about your app.

Please also try with what I suggested to see if it will work for you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi joybre,

I assume that you are using an EditForm control on the 2 edit pages on the app. Do you have a Gallery control on your app?

Per my test, if there is only EditForm/DisplayForm control on the app, though you have set its data source properly, when you preview the app, it will be blank.

So you may need to have a screen with a Gallery control, set its Items property as the data source. Then add EditForm/DisplayForm, set its DataSource to the list, and Item property as Gallery.Selected.

How about your app configurations? Please show me more details about your app.

Please also try with what I suggested to see if it will work for you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (39,730)