cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmelmon
Helper I
Helper I

Teams Inspections App with more than 2 steps?

I have installed the inspections app for our Microsoft Teams implementations. I have setup an inspections form with 6 steps. Our staff can complete the forms as you would expect, however, when I go to review them I am only shown 2 responses (out of 6) and it doesn't show me what the responses are (i.e. the name of the inspection step)? 

Any ideas? 

7 REPLIES 7
GarethPrisk
Super User II
Super User II

@itsmelmon I think you can still move those areas but the scrollbars are not shown. This may be by design.

1. Are using this on the Teams client, or by loading Teams in a web browser?
  2. When did you install the app?

@PowerAddict if you have a moment, can you assist? (he's the primary developer of this app)

PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

Thanks @GarethPrisk!

@itsmelmon That screen in the manager app to review an inspection has 2 galleries - one for steps with issues and another for steps without any issues. They both will only show 1 step and for the rest you will/should have a scroll bar. Also, as in your screenshot, if the 1st gallery has no steps, the 2nd gallery will show 2 steps and for the rest you will have to scroll. 

Not that this has anything to do with the issue you are facing, but I just wanted to share that information. Regarding the steps not showing the same, it was an old defect. Have you tried to update the app? A new version should be available. Please let me know if you are unable to update. 

Regarding why you are seeing only 2 steps, it does seem odd. Let me think about it a bit more and see if I can come up with something. Will also test it on my side with the latest version. Stay tuned. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

@PowerAddict 

Thank you for coming back to me. How do you update a teams app? I haven't tried too, but I can't see any option in the app store?

@GarethPrisk 

No scroll bars on mobile or desktop. We installed it about 6 weeks ago.

@PowerAddict Just wondering if you'd had a chance to think about this?

PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @itsmelmon 

Apologies for the delayed response. It's been a few crazy days/weeks/months now. Anyways, you can go to the Teams app store, look for inspections and download it again. This will update your app version to the latest. Only thing to keep in mind is that it will download/add the sample data back which you will have to delete. 

Definitely test this out and let me know if it helps. Also, there will be an even newer version in a couple of days, so check that out as well. 

If it still doesn't work, we can get on a call and review the issue. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos (Thumbs Up). And if this solves your problem, please mark this reply as a solution by selecting Accept as Solution. This makes it easier for others to find answers to similar questions. 

Thanks!

Hardit Bhatia

Microsoft Business Applications MVP

Microsoft Certified Trainer MCT

Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | YouTube  |  Email

@PowerAddict Thanks for coming back to me. I have updated the app, the scroll bars now show and the titles of the tasks. However, I am still only getting 2 steps reported?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (57,329)