cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ngct
Helper III
Helper III

Teams notice when success

Hi, I am building an app for user exporting data to datasource.

However, it may take 20 mins to complete the task.

May I know is there any ways that PowerApps can send out a notification via Teams when the task is done?

I tried to click powerautomate in PowerApps but it shows the below. Is it because it is charged for this function?

Thanks

ngct_0-1664011150380.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ngct ,

Please try methods in below blog:

Power Apps Guide - What to do when we see the error - "Sorry, there's been a disconnect" - Power App...

For your question, you can use the Teams connector in your flow to post a message in a channel or chat, the action below should be added to the end of the flow:

Microsoft Teams - Connectors | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ngct ,

Please try methods in below blog:

Power Apps Guide - What to do when we see the error - "Sorry, there's been a disconnect" - Power App...

For your question, you can use the Teams connector in your flow to post a message in a channel or chat, the action below should be added to the end of the flow:

Microsoft Teams - Connectors | Microsoft Learn

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,208)