cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jen_
Regular Visitor

Teams "when member is removed" trigger is not firing

This flow is set to detect "When a new team member is removed" from MS Teams, using the out-of-the-box trigger. It works reliably when Team members leave the team. But when users are removed from the team, the trigger does not fire. Usually this happens when they leave the organization, but in one case a team member actively removed another team member, and still the trigger did not fire. See screenshots from the Updates stream in the team. I would expect this trigger to fire in all of these cases. What's going wrong?

Compilation of screenshots illustrating the types of member departures that are and are NOT detected by Power AutomateCompilation of screenshots illustrating the types of member departures that are and are NOT detected by Power Automate

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jen_ :

I've made a test but did not encountered the problem you mentioned(The flow is triggered successfully after I delete a member). I suggest you wait about 20 minutes because When a new team member is removed is a polling trigger and it have 15 minute polling intervals due a limitation of the underlying API.

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,709)