cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Text Input Fields "No item to display" - The data source maybe invalid message

I have read the messages for fixing this error for radio and multi-value lists, but I can't figure out how to fix it for a text input field.  I have tried using the BrowseGallery*.selected and I get an error message. Data source=Student_Profile_1 which is accurate.   I am stumped.  

I watched both Youtube videos and didn't find the right content.  I removed blank () from on success.  Default mode=edit, Visible =true.  Other than knowing what to set the item at, I am lost.  I just want text input fields.  

I have deleted the data source and re-established (thus _1).  What did I miss?App Render.PNGApp Screen.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Text Input Fields "No item to display" - The data source maybe invalid message

Hi @BradieO,

Did you make sure that your gallery name is exactly "BrowseGallery4_2"? Also, the OnSuccess property of the edit form should be Back() not Blank(). 

Also, I guess that you created your app from blank app, would you please try to create an auto-generated app by selecting File > Create an app > Start with your data > SharePoint connection.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,714)