cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyris_Lai

Text Input's Text Color in "Disabled" Display Mode - Rendered wrongly on iPhone app

The text color of Text Input in Disabled Display Mode is rendered wrongly on iPhone PowerApps mobile app.

When it is set to black (RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)), it shows correctly on Web and Android PowerApps mobile app. But on iPhone version, it is a bit greyish as shown here. Both text color are set to RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

Text Input.png

Anyone is experiencing the same issue? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cyris_Lai :

I've made some tests,The following are my test results:

1\Use Iphone to display pure black font color in disabled mode the font color will fade.

2\The displayed color depth is between the default disabledcoler(RGBA(166, 166, 166, 1)) and RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

My conclusion is: this is not because the DisabledColor property you set does not work, but the problem with the ios client of powerapps or the iphone. Regarding this issue, I suggest you create a support ticket for further help.

The solution I can currently provide is to create a label with a white background color to cover the textinput when the mode of the textinput is disabled.For example:

1\add a text input control(TextInput1)

2\add a Label cover the text input control

Fill

RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1)

Visible

TextInput1.DisplayMode=DisplayMode.Disabled

Text 

TextInput1.Text

Something like:

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cyris_Lai :

Do you want to display the font color of the text as pure black in disabled mode?

If so,please set the text control's DisabledColor property to 

RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

Best Regards,

Bof 

Hi @v-bofeng-msft ,

My issue is, I have already set RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1) in DisabledColor, it shows as pure black on web version and android version. But on iPhone version, it is not pure black. That's the inconsistency between different platforms. I do not think it is intentional.

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Cyris_Lai :

I've made some tests,The following are my test results:

1\Use Iphone to display pure black font color in disabled mode the font color will fade.

2\The displayed color depth is between the default disabledcoler(RGBA(166, 166, 166, 1)) and RGBA(0, 0, 0, 1)

My conclusion is: this is not because the DisabledColor property you set does not work, but the problem with the ios client of powerapps or the iphone. Regarding this issue, I suggest you create a support ticket for further help.

The solution I can currently provide is to create a label with a white background color to cover the textinput when the mode of the textinput is disabled.For example:

1\add a text input control(TextInput1)

2\add a Label cover the text input control

Fill

RGBA(255, 255, 255, 1)

Visible

TextInput1.DisplayMode=DisplayMode.Disabled

Text 

TextInput1.Text

Something like:

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,209)