cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Text Search and Multiple Dropdown Filter Help

Hello Everyone - I'm running into an issue filtering my Gallery and need your help.

I have 3 Filters:

Text Search Label:  SearchBox 

ComboDropdown: CategoryDropDown - Items formula: Sort(Distinct('SFDC How Do I List-ac5bc9db-5af2-4f48-94ed-d7a247f4cab1',Title),Result)

ComboDropdown: ResourceDropDown - Items formula: Filter('SFDC How Do I List-ac5bc9db-5af2-4f48-94ed-d7a247f4cab1', Title = CategoryDropDown.Selected.Result) - Which provides me the Resource text I need based on the choice made in the first.

I am trying to get a formula into the items of the Gallery that ...

if nothing is selected in all three its blank 

If there is text in the search box then populate based on that 

If there is text in the dropdowns it shows based on that

Ideally each one would filter the other but I feel like that will be a lot so as long as the search box doesn't interfere with the drop downs when selected it would work. The second drop down (Resource) is not filtering anything when selected. Also when the dropdowns are selected and you start typing it starts filtering.

Also would like help on what can I write for a button to clear all the filters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This is what I have so far but its not working the way it should:

If(IsBlank(CategoryDropDown) And IsBlank(ResourceDropDown), Search('SFDC How Do I List-ac5bc9db-5af2-4f48-94ed-d7a247f4cab1', SearchBox.Text,"Resource","Title","Description_x0020_"),
If(IsBlank(SearchBox.Text), Filter('SFDC How Do I List-ac5bc9db-5af2-4f48-94ed-d7a247f4cab1', Title = CategoryDropDown.Selected.Result), Search('SFDC How Do I List-ac5bc9db-5af2-4f48-94ed-d7a247f4cab1', SearchBox.Text,"Resource","Title","Description_x0020_")))

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,181)