cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melinda
Microsoft
Microsoft

Text input updating SharePoint only 75% of the time

Hello, I feel like I have a bizarre issues. I have a Edit/New display with 10 columns having the same formula for both input and Update. Input is a Filter with Lookup and Update is just Datacardvalue.Text. This works 100% of the time for 9 out of the 10 columns and only about 75% for one of the columns. It will input the information into the column, and when I hover over the Update control it shows the full text but when I go to save it, the column returns blank. The data is coming from a SQL DB and I checked the DB and I cannot find any disparities of why it only saves some times.

Any suggestions of what I can try? I know my formulas work since it does save for a good amount of the column and sometimes for that column but not sure what else to try. 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Melinda
Microsoft
Microsoft

I was able to fix this by deleting the card and re-adding it. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Melinda
Microsoft
Microsoft

I was able to fix this by deleting the card and re-adding it. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (14,958)