cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_dean

The App didnt start correctly. Try Refreshing your browser

Hi all, looks like I am not the only one that has had issue with this error message "The App didnt start correctly. Try Refreshing your browser." Just stopped working! Haven't been able to track down how to resolve this. went through standard troubleshooting such as clearing cache, restoring prior version, etc. This is not good. Users in my org cant use the form. Pretty frustrating and disappointed. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this resolved asap please.

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
eka24
Super User
Super User

You can create a ticket for resolution:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi, 

I had this error a few times have you tried editing the app and resaving/publishing? this has worked for me in the passed 🙂

Hi Martin, yes I have tried this action with no positive result. I made minor modifications to ensure save capability and republished. Just so that I am clear, can you share any specifics as to how or what you edited to resave? It's possible I have not edited enough?

Yes that's the same solution i have tried before

just moved a text and saved and published again.

have you tried the app on your mobile device or in a Private window/ different browser? 

I haven't tried it on my mobile device. It wasn't build for mobile and is a custom form. I did retry the private browsing after again clearing cache and have the same error message.

Lefty
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Try some of the things  you haven't already from the suggestion in this post from DavesTechTips:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/The-app-didn-t-start-correctly-Try-refreshin...

Thanks Lefty... well this is going to be a really hard day... the CISO is aware this is broken and it was expected to "go live" today. I'm at my wits end. Nothing else I can seem to do now. 

@s_dean 

Do you have any other apps you can start up, is it just affecting this one app?

BhartenduP
Community Support
Community Support

Dear s_dean

Thank you for writing to us . I had a look into the error message internally to check if we have had known issues around the behavior, However I don’t see any .

Moreover I have seen issues like this being caused in a transient manner  . Could you please confirm if the issue still exists .

Also please verify if the below settings are in place .

If the issue still exists then I would suggest you to raise a request with MS support to get further assistance .

Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions around the above.

Bhartendu Pandey

Support Engineer - Customer Engagement- Dynamics CRM/PowerApps/Power Automate

Microsoft

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,379)