cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BridgetZ
Level: Powered On

Re: The Leave Request sample PowerApp

All the videos I have watched on this say that there is an excel file that should be created when you use the template. I have been trying this all day. The App works but I need to edit those default values and can't. For example, the HolidaysCollection only has dates from 2018. 

SilentUK
Level: Powered On

I am having the same problem here - no excel file created as a data source and it doesn't ask me to connect to onedrive.  

I'm also having two other issues...  

1) when a user requests leave, it emails the user to approve their own leave instead of the manager that has been set in AD/365.  The app wants the user to approve their own leave (Even though the app correctly displays that users manager when on the request screen).

2) When a member of staff has worked with us for 3 years they are granted additional leave of 3 days a year, i can't see how to update specific users leave days without using the excel file.

Neil4
Level: Power Up

Hello,  I installed the template for Leave Request  all went well.  It created a Data file in my One Drive for business and assigned a POwer APP ID to the Balance worksheet in the excel table - but with no data in the preceding row .  When I access the app and create a leave request it does not update the excel data file.  I know its is connected because it created the file and assigned a Power APP Id.

also when i create a leave request and Submit it sends the email to me, and not to my supervision as displayed in the app.  Clearly i am missing some key component, can anyone help?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Platform 24

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,198)