Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

The Specified record was not found/Resource not found error during patch

Hi Mates, 

how to resolve this issue,

I just extended column length from Varchar(50) to Varchar(500), then I refreshed SQL DataBase, the table in power apps,

removed code from the button, and re-added same code, it's not showing any error but during the running app, it throws below error.

the movement when I alter table then I am getting this error. Yes the table has already PrimaryKey mean when I create a table 

always I will use below code 

ID Integer IDENTITY(1,1) PRIMARY KEY,

sqlerroe.PNGsqlerror.PNG

do I need to reconfigure anything from the table or any what is happening when altering table?

any resolutions to fix this issue.

your help would be really appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @muralikrishna12 ,

Regarding the formula screenshot that you provided, I could not find any syntax error with it. I think this issue may be related to your SQL Table connection.

Please consider remove the SQL Table connection from your canvas app, then re-add it again in your canvas app, then within your Patch formula, re-reference the SQL Table data source, then try your Patch formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Note: When you made some changes to your SQL Table, the previous created SQL Table connection in your canvas app would be invalid. So you need to re-create a new connection to your SQL Table to make the changes take effect in your canvas app.

If the issue still exists, please consider re-type the Patch formula within your "Submit" button, then check if the issue is solved.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @muralikrishna12 ,

Regarding the formula screenshot that you provided, I could not find any syntax error with it. I think this issue may be related to your SQL Table connection.

Please consider remove the SQL Table connection from your canvas app, then re-add it again in your canvas app, then within your Patch formula, re-reference the SQL Table data source, then try your Patch formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Note: When you made some changes to your SQL Table, the previous created SQL Table connection in your canvas app would be invalid. So you need to re-create a new connection to your SQL Table to make the changes take effect in your canvas app.

If the issue still exists, please consider re-type the Patch formula within your "Submit" button, then check if the issue is solved.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @v-xida-msft 

Thanks for your assistance, that`s right but also one more solution, which i did is close the app, and reopen then its fine. 

Advocate III
Advocate III

Wow, just had same error and problem after a SQL backend change and hitting Refresh in Power Apps (which should of course pick anything up, or at least warn if the whole Connection is now outdated).

Great idea @muralikrishna12 - using the full "Close" on the app and restarting does clear it all without having to fiddle around replacing formula. Phew!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,331)