cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SlawomirK
Regular Visitor

The columns change width when clicked in a Model-Based Application. BUG?

Hi, I have a problem with the Model Based Application.
When you click on any record, the columns automatically narrow,

video:

https://streamable.com/vyvcx1

If I change the width of the browser window, the columns return to their full width until I click again.

I tried to set the column width in editing views - to no avail. (unless I set the width of all columns to be greater than the screen width, ie 1920px).

The latest Edge for MacOS. I was clearing the cache, running in private mode. The problem also occurs on Chrome. Polish version of Office.

Is it possible to set somewhere so that the columns do not collapse when clicked?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SlawomirK
Regular Visitor

I got a message from technical support that this is a bug. It will be repaired in mid-October. Subject solved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
anasurielnh
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @SlawomirK 

Maybe you can try to set the form and datacards autowidth property to true?

anasurielnh_0-1664487568046.png

Community Support Team - Ana Navarro

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly

SlawomirK
Regular Visitor

Hello @anasurielnh 

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately I think your hint is for a canvas-based app. My problem is with a model driven app - Please see the video that I joined the problem: https://streamable.com/vyvcx1

SlawomirK
Regular Visitor

I got a message from technical support that this is a bug. It will be repaired in mid-October. Subject solved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,231)