cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

The entity could not be fetched: EntityMetadata With Id = LogicalName = 'cr1c4_test2' does not exist

Hi,

When i am creating new entity in CDS2 environment, i am facing above error message. Can anyone tell what would be the reason for that ?

Thanks in advance

Guru

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Guruprasanna,

Do you mean that the error message shows up when you create a Entity in CDS?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, then try it again within your CDS, check if the issue solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to submit an assisted support ticket within the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your reply,

For your first question yes, I am creating new entity in CDS2. If i use edge i am able to but not with chrome. cleared cache as well no luck. is power apps development not compitable with chrome ?

Thank you

Guru

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,738)