cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Lopes26
Regular Visitor

The images of a PowerApps gallery from Sharepoint disappear after 1 day (mobile display) - help!

Good Morning,
I made an application for my company in which I want to show the photo of each client!

After trying to insert an image that is part of the same Sharepoint list (but based on a hyperlink over a library on the same Sharepoint), I decided to create a long text field in the sharepoint list (in which I pasted the photo) to publish it on gallery as Html text!

With this method, the photos appeared in the published mobile version ... until today!

Can someone help me please? !!!

I apologize for the poor translation
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Pedro_Lopes26
I picked up your post from the unanswered list and will try to help you.
I am surprised they actually worked in the first place on mobile devices.
Create a field in your SharePoint library called Thumbnail and set this to type Hyperlink or Picture > Picture. You can also use this to display the picture in SharePoint.
The Image property of the Image control in PowerApps is then (substitute your names)

LookUp(
   YourSharePointLibraryName,
   YourReference=MatchingLibraryValue,
   'Thumbnail ({Thumbnail})'.Large     //you can aslo use Medium and Small
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @Pedro_Lopes26
I picked up your post from the unanswered list and will try to help you.
I am surprised they actually worked in the first place on mobile devices.
Create a field in your SharePoint library called Thumbnail and set this to type Hyperlink or Picture > Picture. You can also use this to display the picture in SharePoint.
The Image property of the Image control in PowerApps is then (substitute your names)

LookUp(
   YourSharePointLibraryName,
   YourReference=MatchingLibraryValue,
   'Thumbnail ({Thumbnail})'.Large     //you can aslo use Medium and Small
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,631)