cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

The release of PowerApps Forms for SharePoint?

Has anyone started to see PowerApps Forms for SharePoint?  At Ignite it was announce that it would start early October to first release tenants but now it is November and I haven't heard of any first release tenants getting the update.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.
12 REPLIES 12

@YogeshJain- I don't have an exact date but hopefully before the end of month. It will be rolled out in batches and we should post an announcement once it is available to everyone.

@sarafankit thanks for your quick response. Since I don't have access to powerapps forms yet, I have a question. 

Currently, we can give external access to SharePoint online lists but not to applications created under Powerapps. After this feature, if we create powerapps forms in Shrepoint online, will we be able to give external access (outside our organization) to these Powerapps forms ? 

Sadly we cannot support guest users right now, it is something which will need additional work from our side. 

Check out the documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/customize-list-form#top-questions-about-list-form-customi...

Q: What happens when guest users access a list that has a custom form?

A: Guest users get an error message if they try to access a list form that's been customized using PowerApps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (102,564)