cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Super User
Super User

The request failed. Error code: 'XrmSystemUserDisabled'. Error Message: 'The CDS system user record representing user 'admin.user@***.onmicrosoft.com' is disabled. Please ask a database administrator to enable this user.'.

When the MS flow runs it raises the following error on a "Start and Wait for Approval" action:-

The request failed. Error code: 'XrmSystemUserDisabled'. Error Message: 'The CDS system user record representing user 'admin.user@***.com' is disabled. Please ask a database administrator to enable this user.'.

Here is a screen shot of my Flow and the error i am getting:-

ADMINUSER.png

now the admin.user@***.com is our global admin and is enabled,,, so why the error is saying that the user account is disabled... any advice?

Also seems all the Connections are working well as follow:-

connections.png

so not sure what is going on?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I were told that it was a temporary issue that got fixed, the engineer checked the roles assigned to the user.. i do not have much info, as seems the problem was temporary..

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Have you checked if its a flow license issue. Check if Flow service is not disabled in AAD.

johnjohn123
Super User
Super User

@summitbit is not,,, i had a remote session with MS Flow engineer who fixed the problem for us...

Would you like to share how it got resolved @johnjohn123 

I were told that it was a temporary issue that got fixed, the engineer checked the roles assigned to the user.. i do not have much info, as seems the problem was temporary..

summitb
Power Participant
Power Participant

Glad that it got resolved!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,167)