cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
PAUserRV
Level: Power Up

The server did not received a response from an upstream server

The complete error message is 

 

SPCallToCreateCR.Run failed: { "error": { "code": 502, "source": "australia-001.azure-apim.net", "clientRequestId": "8b59ac34-63f7-4923-b4d7-aef88dc19ffd", "message": "BadGateway", "innerError": { "error": { "code": "NoResponse", "message": "The server did not received a response from an upstream server. Request tracking id '08586538655802376888134589145CU31'." } } } }

 

Please help.

 

Trying to call a stored procedure from within powerapps.

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JAG01
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi, any workaround for this error? Thanks in advance.

jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

I got the same message :

 

flow powerapps pbl 2019-02-20.jpg

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hi Everyone,

 

I'm sorry to hear you were receiving this error. The following thread had users getting the same error message and there are are a few helpful replies. 

 

You can view the thread here. 

 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

jdvroum
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

Hello,

 

I succed to fix this problem when a create again my flow. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere ?!

hermtro
Level: Powered On

Re: The server did not received a response from an upstream server

My issue ended up being that I changed a field name in my database and the old field name was being referenced in the Stored Procedure Call, so that Stored Procedure call failed... nothing wrong with PowerApps in this case for me.

 

Updated the stored proc, everything works fine again. 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,240)