I have built a Ordering workflow app with Sharepoint Lists being my datasource. It has been working alright until I experience random errors with this message "The Specified Record was not found" error happening when I open my app.
When I navigate to the edit mode, I noticed the yellow warning signs appearing sometimes and on different fields and even on the simplest formula like Refresh(Accounts) for example which this formula used to work. The behaviour has been erratic and I dont understand what could be the real cause. I also noticed some of my fields are showing blank (i.e. could not show the result) and is random again.
I was able to submit order (which I combine the use of Microsoft Flow). It works randomly.
I am getting worried about the stability of PowerApps. Any staff could help to look into this?
On which device are you running the app? What’s the device version?
I tried to open apps based on SharePoint list, there is no issues on opening the apps.
Please make sure you’ve got the latest PowerApps version on your side.
If possible, please provide your Session ID for further investigation.
Regardless of device, I get the same error or another error which says Unknown Error
On Windows 10 PC
Session ID: c7135929-aeda-e385-2f81-5d39c51331cb
Session ID: 222ffae2-6ee6-9e2b-5866-a42cba0ce90c
On XiaoMi Mobile Android:
Session ID: a86ad534-6888-cdfa-e0a9-7227082e1210
Via Web-based.. am not sure how to check sessionID for this. But here's other info:
Any updates ... waiting for this to confirm some project.
I suspect some issues with using Sharepoint as a database. It seems to have intermitencies in getting connected to sharepoint.
I have reported this issue from my side.
I will back to you once I got any updates.
I have been playing around with the data source to narrow down the cause. It seems like even connection to Sharepoint may be already an issue... hence I have a tendency to believe using sharepoint as a datasource indeed has an issue. Kindly expedite asap. See the error below I got when just clicking on connection or attaching datasource to the powerapps. Again, it is also intermittent.
And even when I rebuild the sharepoint list in another site, I got the same issue.
What is the estimated time you can come back to me on this issue? We need to decide on the app to use for this project.
I'd like an update on this also please as this has just started happening in my environment, even though data source (SharePoint list) is valid. My app works perfectly in the preview mode, but when accessing it via the web link it displays the error.
Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.
Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.
The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.
We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!