cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Patron
Post Patron

The specified record was not found upon opening app.

My users in South America are receiving the following error when opening my inventory application: 

"Failed to load InspectionView. The specified reocrd was not found. Server response: Failed to read metadata from file source. Response from end servce is: Not Found ClientRequestId ab3aab35-b14e-4bdf-1545-85a37cef3f9c"

In the US, I am not seeing this issue with other users. InspectionView is an Excel spreadsheet shared from my OneDrive. I have double checked that the file is shared with the correct users and groups. 

The file pulls a SQL view from my Azure SQL database, which shows when an item is due for inspection within a 15-day window.  I'm using this as a temporary workaround until either Powerapps supports SQL Views, or the delegation function improves in PowerApps. 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BrendonBrooksP1,

Can you please try to create a simple excel table (without pulling SQL view) to test in a new app with these users?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I created one and the error did not occur. Are there additional permissions that I need to create in SQL?

Hi, 

Some users on my app also gets the same error. However mine is already a simple excel table with 2040 rows. how can I fix this? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (33,596)