cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ea1409
Helper I
Helper I

There are conflicts with the changes on the server, please reload.

hello, how are you, I know that these problems have had a solution in previous posts but I have not been able to solve it with the proposed solutions

What happens is that I have a list in which I want to manually update the name of a record, but this name of this record is also found in another list, or what I am trying to do is that when updating the name in this first list is also updated in this other, but so far without any result

1. try to bulk update tab name in list

ForAll(ColFicha;UpdateIf(Ficha;Title=cbFichas.Selected.Result;{Title:txteditdeletFicha.Text})

2. I take the errors in case some arose and be able to show them

ClearCollect(ColErrorsFicha;Errors(Ficha));;

3. I saw that to solve this problem the refresh was used to be able to continue with the update in the other list

Refresh(Token);;
Refresh(Incidents);;

4. I check and if there were no problems update this name also in the other list

If(IsEmpty(ColErrorsFicha)&&OperacionFicha=2;ForAll(ColLista_Registro_Incidentes;UpdateIf(Incidentes;FichaAsociada=cbAccionFicha.Selected.Result;{FichaAsociada:txteditdeletFicha.Text})));;

Does anyone know how it is possible to do this update, or is it necessary to use power automate to update two lists or more with the ForAll and UpdateIf instructions?
thank you very much for any information

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (4,673)