cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeedee11
Frequent Visitor

There's a problem with Power Apps Studio right now. Please try again later

zeedee11_0-1626884526007.png

Failed to obtain authoring session token from RP. [InvalidAuthenticationResult] AuthenticationResult is not valid. Error: Safe cast for AuthenticationResult failed.

I tried clearing my browser cookies and history, tried a different browser. Still same issue.

I have 3 powerapps that are part of a solution. I have lots of flows within the solution as well. I normally navigate to my solution by going to PowerAutomate first, click on "Solutions" in the left side menu, open my solution, and then edit my flows and apps there.

When I try to edit or open any of the 3 apps within the solution via this method I get the error.

However, if I navigate to PowerApps first, click on "Solutions" in the left side menu, open my solution, and then edit my flows and apps there... I have no problem.

The last thing I did before this problem started was click on "Publish all Customizations" at the top of my solution while in PowerAutomate.

What happened?

3 REPLIES 3
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @zeedee11 ,

Does the problem still exist? If so please raise a ticket on the bottom of support page:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

It fixed itself on its own after about 5 days.

federicoleal
Microsoft
Microsoft

Same issue here but when launching a canvas app using the Launch function. It only happens in the PowerApps editor (not in the published app). Any insights?

federicoleal_0-1632842822800.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,527)