cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This App isn't working, refresh your browser or try again later

Hi Everyone,

One of our users has recently been having issues accessing each of our PowerApps hosted on our SharePoint Online Site. We've been receiving the error "This app isn't working, refresh your browser or try again later" and under more details, we've gotten the message unknown user.
I've tried refreshing the browser, clearing the cache, trying an alternative browser, signing out of the account and signing back in again, but unfortunately to no effect. The apps have been working fine for myself and other users on our own accounts and PCs, but when I logged in using my own account to test on the machine of the person receiving the error, it had stopped working, this would lead me to believe the issue may be specific to the user's PC. I've checked permissions within both SharePoint and PowerApps, and all seems to be correct.

Apologies, I'm still very new to both PowerApps and SharePoint and would appreciate any help.

Thanks very much!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: This App isn't working, refresh your browser or try again later

Hi @KY-PJC ,

Could you please share a screenshot about the error within your SP Site?

Do you embed your canvas app into a SP Site page?

Please consider edit your canvas app, then made some changes to it, then re-publish your app, then go to your SP Site Page again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider remove the embedded canvas app from your SP Site Page, then re-add a new PowerApps Web part in your Site Page, then within the right "App web link or ID" box, type the App ID value of your canvas app rather than App Web Link, then check if the issue is fixed.

2.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi, Thanks very much for the response. After trying the solution though, the error still persists. I have attached a screenshot of the error message.  Editing and republishing the apps haven't been successful, and recreating the app altogether still poses the same error.

We currently have the majority of our PowerApps Forms directly linked within our SharePoint Lists, in the way that clicking the new item button would load the PowerApps form associated with that list directly within that window, as opposed to embedding the app directly within a web page. The apps had previously been working as expected until about 2 weeks ago, and the issue also extends to any new apps created.

Thanks again for your help!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KY-PJC ,

Please consider submit an assisted support ticket along with the Session ID of your custom form app through the following link:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Hi,

I am facing the same issue.

Did you get it resolved?

Thanks,

Sheetal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,222)