cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

This PowerApp didn't install correctly. Please try again.

I'm liking PowerApps so far since it appeared on our Office 365 instance, but every App I make seems to have this error after a few save/exits and I have to start all over again. It's really annoying having my work corrupted over and over.

I click on more details and the only information I recieve is :

"Session ID: dfc58218-b070-9cfb-6574-2671b3868652"

82 REPLIES 82
ericonline
Community Champion
Community Champion

This issue just popped up for one of my users. They have been using the app without issue for ~2-3 weeks. Only one user has issue. 
Screenshot:

image.png

What is the resolution at this point?
Thank you

ericonline
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi,

Sorry to see this.

Can you please provide a session ID?

On this screen you just need to hit "more"

I'll try. User is 2 timezones away and not responding at this time. Will forward asap.

That's ok, just update this thread as you have this information so we can dive deep into it.

I too am seeing the same issue.

Session ID: 15c8a303-7a4e-453a-9ca1-0cb0e72e8033

Hi @ericonline ,

It's strange to see this happen suddenly, for only one user, without any updates to the app.

We will take a deep dive after we get the Session ID.

At the mean time, can you suggest the user try cleaning cache (PowerApps home page -> Open drawer from top left corner -> hit "Clear cache" under "HELP")? This will force redownloading and reinstalling the app.

Hi @Craig2 

Thanks for providing the session ID. We will take a look immediately.

You could also try the cleaning cache approach mentioned above before we have any updates from looking at your Session ID

I tried clearing cache, but it did not work

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,705)