Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: This app isn't opening correctly

Hi @Maxwell,

Is there an ETA on the fix for this? I've tried the Web System View but it is not optimised for these tablets and cannot be enabled.

Is it an update either on the Powerapps or Anrdoid side that seems to be causing this issue? This has affected a portion of the tablets we have here so if there is something we can temporarily suspend updates on to avoid it 'spreading' ir would be prefferable until a fix is released.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Upgrade Android Sytem Webview version 65.0.3325.109 works for me, PowerApps version 3.18041.2

You need to disable Chrome and then go to PlayStore and update the Android System Webview

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I had this issue yesterday with some of my users using Android Tablets.

Solved it (after trying many other things) by getting them to uninstall PowerApps and then reinstalling Power Apps from Google Play store. Simple really, and wish I had told them to do this straight away.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Horray and errrr....

The new update ver 3.18042.25 actually fixes this problem

BUT here comes a NEW error (see here)

Microsoft will forever keep us busy !!

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

@EdgarMX wrote:

Upgrade Android Sytem Webview version 65.0.3325.109 works for me, PowerApps version 3.18041.2

You need to disable Chrome and then go to PlayStore and update the Android System Webview

This solved the issue for me too! Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,796)