We recently announced the new search experience for model-driven Power Apps that combines core search improvements with exciting usability updates that make searching for information fast and easy, enhancing productivity.
As you use the new search experience, we'd absolutely love to hear your feedback. This community post is for all the feedback on the new search experience.
Solved! Go to Solution.
This looks awesome!
This is really great. It will defiantly improve the general user experience as it will become much easier and intuitive for the users to find what they are looking for.
Are they any plans to include entity images when searching? E.g. pictures of contacts and accounts. That would make it a lot easier to identify the records you are looking for when scanning the list.
Couple of things:
1. If the search result entities are more, there is no horizontal scroll bar to navigate to entities on the right side.
2. Also, we have Relevance Search "Turned ON" on all our environments and all the environments are at same version, however the feature setting is showing up only in some environments. Any idea why?
Otherwise, it looks fine!!
Thanks for responding, Srihari.
1. Yes, all the quick find view columns and facets show up fine. However, if the search result set returns more number of entities... then Facets is covering that up and there is no way to scroll/see the entity results to the extreme right.
2. Relevance Search is enabled and have been using since last 2years, however for just one CDS Sales Org, option to enable doesn't show up in PPAC.
3. I also observed that the search result count showing for each entity is wrong or is going away when we click on the search result entity.
Please see attached screenshots for evidence. Thank you!
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!
Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.