cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeanMck
Level: Power Up

Time Key Values - restricting to 9 decimal places

Im trying to find a solution to restrict the decimal places of a key value to 9 decimal places, or to force the time to bring over the time (in not a number format).

I have a master excel spreadsheet, which is being updated by the content of another 20 spreadsheets, based on whether a certain field has been completed.

I'm using the Start time as the Key value, as the ID in the individual spreadsheets is being fed from Microsoft forms (and is duplicated). I noticed originally that the time key value was coming over as a number, and wasn't matching the time in the spreadsheet. I changed the spreadsheet, so that the time was displayed as a 9 decimal place and it worked. However when i then went to build same flow from a different document i noticed the flow errored because the key value being bought over was 10 decimal places... so looking to restrict this to 9 decimal places and hoping that any rounding up is the same, or force the time to come over as a time value.

Any help would be appreciated.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,373)